December 2, 1999
Christmas has hit the GR Mailing list! (See
what you're missing??)
On the Twelfth day of Christmas, Commander Walsh gave to me:
- Twelve Goosemans Goosing,
- Eleven Blasters blasting,
- Ten Plagos bumbling,
- Nine Kiwis dancing,
- Eight Spy Droids,
- Seven Black Hole bandits,
- Six Melliepoo's!,
- Five Evil Queens,
- Four shining badges,
- Three data discs,
- Two robosteeds and a Bubblehead in a pear tree...
Luckily, no Wheiners whining...
Taking a break for awhile and Bruinhilda will be taking over at the helm here on the
site! Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year from the Rabbi
- The Java IRC interface defective.
- The CGI-IRC interface is plagued by PIXEL, but works 75% of the time.
November 18, 1999
Working on the mIRC section this week.
- The Java IRC interface is installed
- The CGI-IRC interface is plagued by PIXEL.
Designing continues. Slogans are
pitched at random (and wildly)
- BetaMountain.Org - The
- BetaMountain.Org - The animation
- BetaMountain.Org - Where you can
get seesick and airsick at the same time.
- BetaMountain.Org - "No Guts,
No Glory": It's Not Just a Slogan, It's a Philosophy
- BetaMountain.Org - We Put the E
Back in ET
- BetaMountain.Org - Galaxy Rangers Cheerfully Tormented Here
- BetaMountain.Org - The Adventure
- BetaMountain.Org - B All You Can B (substitute greek beta characters
- BetaMountain.Org - Where you get
SuperTrooperJuice instead of simple lemonade!
- BetaMountain.Org - "No
- BetaMountain.Org - See the Six Foot tall Chicken...and his pet
- BetaMountain.Org - Four Rangers,
Two Ambassadors, and a Butt kickin' Spaceship!
- BetaMountain.Org - Here to prove that Space is not
necessarily the Final Frontier
- BetaMountain.Org - Rangers Are Forever!
- BetaMountain.Org - Galaxy Rangers.
The last best hope for after school television.
- BetaMountain.Org - "Oh my GOD! They have Niko and Goose
HAVING SEX!" <click here to access the FAN FICTION archives> ^_^
Beginning thru November 7, 1999